Following the Government Decision to extend closure of all learning institutions due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, The Kisumu National Polytechnic wishes to inform All Students that the institution shall remain closed until September 2020 for a possible reopening.
The Kisumu National Polytechnic also wishes to advise the staff and students to adhere to the government guidelines on the containment of the spread of COVID-19 Pandemic.
You are therefore expected to take the following precautions:
1. Always wash your hands using soap and flowing water.
2. Sanitize your hands oftenly
3. Keep social distancing, atleast 1.5M apart
4. Wear a face mask when in crowded places.
5. Stay at home and be safe.
Your HEALTH and SAFETY remain our top priority.
Thank you and stay safe