INTER-INSTITUTIONAL TRANSFERS FOR THE 2020/2021 PLACEMENT CYCLE
1. All applications for inter-institution transfers MUST be submitted online through the Student’s Portal students.kuccps.net. The entire process is automated and done online.
2. Detailed guidelines for the IIT application are available on the portal i.e. THe student initates an online transfer application and submits to the receiving institution.
3. The releasing institution receives the application and clears the student (applicant) through their institution portal and submits.
4. The endorsed application comes to the CEO, KUCCPS for approval where a transfer letter will be generated and accessed by applicant and the two institutions involved.
5. The applicant downloads the approved transfer letter and presents the same to the receiving institution for admission and joining instructions.
The KUCCPS will open the system for IIT application and processing from June 15, 2020 to August 15, 2020.