Science Technology and Innovations for Wealth Creation and Sustainable Development
TKNP ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL MULTIDISCIPLINARY CONFERENCE
The Kisumu National Polytechnic Annual International Multi Disciplinary Conference under the theme Science, Technology and Innovations for Wealth Creation and Sustainable Development will be held on 13TH -16TH, March 2018 at The Kisumu National Polytechnic Main Hall, Kisumu, Kenya. This platform is intended for researchers, academicians, policy makers, professional bodies and students from all over the world to present their research results and development in their various disciplines. This conference provides unique opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration.
- Science Engineering and Technology Training for Wealth Creation and Sustainable Development
- Entrepreneurial Incubation of Science Technology and Innovations for Wealth Creation and Sustainable Development
- Community Interactions and Adaptations of Science and Technology Innovations
- Business Enterprises and Adaptation of Emerging Technologies and Innovations
|15TH DECEMBER 2017||DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS|
|20TH DECEMBER 2017||NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE OF ABSTRACTS|
|20TH JANUARY 2018||DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF FULL PAPERS|
|28TH FEBRUARY 2018||DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF POWER POINT SLIDES|
|13th MARCH 2018||ARRIVALS|
|14TH-15TH, MARCH 2018||CONFERENCE DATES|
|16TH MARCH 2018||EXCURSIONS AND DEPARTURE|
The conference committee would like to invite authors to submit papers on the specific sub-themes and others that fall within the scope of the conference. However, papers to be presented in this conference must have not been presented, accepted or published elsewhere.
Papers submitted will go through a double-blinded review process with final proceedings with ISBN indexed in Google Scholar, Scopus and Thompson Reuters.
All submitted papers will be subjected to a strict review process. Authors are reminded to follow the formatting requirement of the paper. Authors are required to submit the full paper (PDF and Word format) to the firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
|EARLY BIRD (BEFORE 7TH MARCH 2018)||LATE REG. ( FROM 8TH MARCH 2018)|
|KENYANS||KES. 4,000 (USD 40)||KES. 5,500 (USD 55)|
|INTERNATIONAL DELEGATES||KES. 5,500 (USD 55)||KES. 6500 (USD 65)|
|EXHIBITIONS||KES. 5,000 (USD 50)||KES. 5500 (USD 55)|
The registration fees includes:
- Conference bags/ or conference accessories
- Conference documents
- Lunch on 14th and 15th of March 2018
- Coffee and tea breaks
ALL FEES ARE PAYABLE TO:
The Kisumu National Polytechnic, KCB Kisumu Branch, A/C NO 1103855980, OR Cooperative Bank Kisumu Branch AC NO: 011290120422
- For bank transfers: Kindly note that the amount you transfer excludes the bank levies.
- For wire transfers: The swift code is KCBLKENX.
- Direct deposits should be made at least 4 working dates before the conference dates.
- Participants are hereby asked to meet all banking charges for wiring their money to The Kisumu National Polytechnic and a scanned copy of the wire transfer should be sent to
firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
All submitted papers will be subjected to a strict review process. Authors will choose one of the following :
- Tamap journals on tamap.org
- TAMAP Journal of Engineering
- TAMAP Journal of Mathematics and Statistics
- TAMAP Journal of Medical Sciences
- TAMAP Journal of Physical Sciences
- TAMAP Journal of Chemical Sciences
- TAMAP Journal of Social Sciences
- International Research Journal of Advanced Engineering and Science (IRJAES)
The paper submission format must meet the following styling:
- Soft Copies will be in MS Word
- Line Spacing of 1.5
- All margins at 1.5
- Alignment justified
- Font Type Times New Roman, Size 12
- Abstract to be single spaced.
- All figures, tables and maps to adopt APA style in Referencing.
- Provide full contact of Author(s); Corresponding Author marked with an asterisk (*).
Please indicate the sub-theme under which you are presenting your paper.
Abstracts should have a maximum of 300 words and full paper not more than 15 pages of A4 size.
Adopt APA referencing style.
The Kisumu National Polytechnic invites sponsors to support this conference. The following packages are available:
The Kisumu National Polytechnic is situated within Kisumu County, Kenya. Kisumu City is the second largest city in Kenya located along the shore of the worlds biggest fresh water Lake, Lake Victoria.
Conference Coordination Team
|1.||Mr. Ochieng Odek||+254 721 998 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|2.||Dr. Asaka Nyangara||+254 723 040 email@example.com|
|3.||Mr. Odhiambo Okumu||+254 721 609 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|4.||Ms. Nelly Kodero||+254 733 348 email@example.com|